How To Line Your Passiion, Purpose, Mission: Set Goals, Make Plans and Take Positive Action.

Monday, February 12, 2018

Commercial and Residential Real Estate Loans: $100K - $500 M, up to 100% LTV, Fast and Easy Closings.



Presented by: Jamil A Massengill, International Business Consultant
Company: JAMAIA Financial Marketing Group, LLC
Email: JAMAIAFinancial@Adpost.com
Product: Commercial and Residential Real Estate Loans

We have facilitated over $500 Million in funding to thousands of small businesses nationwide and worldwide. Contact us today to see how we can help your business.
We Provide Small Businesses with The Capital They Need To Grow

Getting an equity-based private money loan should be quick and easy. That’s why we focus on getting you approved and funded fast. We do loans on almost any property type with more options than any other equity-based lender. We work off of appraised value, not purchase price and have a long history of helping our borrowers get projects done.

What We Offer

• Commercial and Residential Financing
• Land Loans
• Fast Loan Approval
• Appraisal Services
• No Seasoning Requirements
Common Uses Of Funds

• Start, expand or acquire a business
• Foreclosure Bailout
• Working Capital
• Bridge Loan
• JV Partnerships
• Acquisition and Development
Benefits Of CRE Loans

• Funding $100,000 - $500,000,000+
• Interest only option
• Most property types considered
• No personal credit requirements
• Stated income OK

Contact me Today at 704-906-6197
Best Regards,

Jamil A. Massengill
International Business Consultant

JAMAIA Financial Marketing Group, Inc.
Life, Health, and Financial Services
Direct: 704-906-6197
Skype: jamaiafinancial
Email: JAMAIAFinancial@Adpost.com
Blog: http://JAMAIAFinancial.Blogspot.com
Tagged: Commercial Real Estate Loan, Commercial financing, Commercial Funding, Cash for Commercial Real Estate, Real Estate Funding, Real Estate Business loans, Real Estate Financing, Residential loans, Residential Financing, SBA Loans, SBA Business Financing, SBA Business Funding, SBA Commercial Loans, Small Business Funding, Small Business Commercial Loan

2 comments:

Mrs Sharon Sim said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: (urgentloan22@gmail.com)

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.