How To Line Your Passiion, Purpose, Mission: Set Goals, Make Plans and Take Positive Action.

Monday, February 12, 2018

Unsecured Finance Get $10K - $200K for your Business with No Collateral and No Financials!



Present by: Jamil A. Massengill, International Business Consultant
Company: JAMAIA Financial Marketing Group, LLC
Email: JAMAIAFinancial@Adpost.com
Product: Unsecured Business Line of Credit

We have facilitated over $100 Million in funding to thousands of small businesses nationwide. Contact us today to see how we can help your business. 

We provide entrepreneurs with flexible funding needed to succeed

We can get you funding fast by leveraging the strength of your personal credit. Our in depth understanding of small business lending means we can provide lines of credit to new and growing businesses in as fast as 2 weeks.

About Our Credit LinesGrow your business with up to $200,000
Flexible, only pay interest on funds you use
Will not hurt your personal credit
Easier to qualify for than normal loans
Start fast, don’t miss opportunities
• Approvals in 2 business days
Funding as fast as 10 business days
Enjoy introductory rates as low as 0%
Common Uses


Start a new business
Market to new clients
Acquiring new equipment or supplie
Build a website, start online marketing
Create great new products or services!

 What Our Customers Say

 “Thank you so much for your help financing our franchise start-up. I was very impressed with your extensive network, your work ethic, and above all, the excellent results. I can’t describe how happy I was to receive this financing package on terms much better than what I thought possible. I know I could not have secured this financing on my own, on any terms! Your continued support after we received our funding was another pleasant surprise for which I am grateful.”

Jeff Gilbert
Lapels Dry Cleaning

Apply on line: http://apply4funding/1304 or

Fax in Application:
Call Today For A Free No Obligation Consultation at 704-906-6197

Best Regards,
Jamil A. Massengill
International Business Consultant

JAMAIA Financial Marketing Group, LLC
Life, Health, and Financial Services
Direct: 704-906-6197
Fax: 844-678-8879
Skype: jamaiafinancial
Email: JAMAIAFinancial@Adpost.com
Website: http://apply4funding.com/1304


Tagged:  Business Line of Credit, Business Loan, Credit Line, Business Funding, Funding  For Your Business, Commercial Funding, commercial Line of Credit, Biz Funding, Small Business Funding, Small Business Loan, Small Business Finance, Startup Finance, Startup Loan, Startup Business Loan

5 comments:

Mrs Sharon Sim said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: (urgentloan22@gmail.com)

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

andrew scot said...

Business and Personal Loans, Loans ranging from $5,000-$100,000,000.

We Offer suitable financial services Globally,Business and Personal Loans, Loans ranging from $5,000-$100,000,000.Our passion is helping ones in need.Feel free to engage our leased facilities as We have provided over $2 Billion in business loans to over 25,000 business owners just like you. We use our own designated risk technology to provide you with the right business loan so you can grow your business. Our services are fast and reliable, loans are approved within 24 hours of successful application. * Personal loans, * Truck Loans * Car Loans * Real Estate Loans * Refinancing Loans * Debt consolidation loans * Education Loans * Farm Loans * Corporate Loans * Business Start-up Loans We offer loans from a minimum range of $5,000 to a maximum of $500 million, Better loan services Will give you loan with an affordable interest rate of 3% and loan duration of 1 to 30 years to pay back the loan (secure and unsecured). Our aim is to provide Excellent Professional Financial Services. Intermediaries/Consultants/Brokers are welcome to bring their clients and are 100% protected. In complete confidence, we will work together for the benefits of all parties involved. Do not keep your financial problems to yourself in order for you not to be debt master or financial stress up, which is why you must contact us quickly for a solution to your financial problems. It will be a great joy to us when you are financially stable Email us via: betterloancompany@gmail.com.Better loan firm We are certified and offer fast and reliable services.(betterloancompany@gmail.com)

Elizabeth J. Neal said...

Thanks so much for this information. I have to let you know I concur on several of the points you make here and others may require some further review, but I can see your viewpoint. Ottawa Lean Law experts

Unknown said...

I'm sharing this here for people looking for a loan to see the great financial help that Mr Pedro offered me during the time of pandemic which really was hard for everyone to cope with life and business but Mr Pedro pay attention to my cry and granted me a loan of $400,000.00 to boost up my business with a low rate of 2% annual return I have paid six months and I'm still paying and really hope to take another loan from him and his loan company after finishing my repayment.This is a great work that Mr Pedro, a loan officer, rendered to me and you can contact him on pedroloanss@gmail.com for any kind of financial help.